Sunday, January 25, 2009

Quick update

So I've accepted the fact that I'm not going to have a great up-to-date blog, I have a hard time doing anything that requires constant updating/monitoring. I perfer projects that I can just finish--although I must admit, I haven't finished many projects in the last several years either. However, I did make this photobook on Shutterfly and am quite proud of myself for completing it. I thought I'd post it then it was like killing two birds with one stone.

Life is going great for us right now. Abe started a new job a few weeks ago. We are still here in Miami, but he is now at the Baker McKenzie law firm. We have about 7 weeks left of our pregnancy and then we should be welcoming a new baby girl into our family. We are very excited! Life continues to be an adventure daily.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Julie,
I love your blog! It is nice to see your cute family. Congrats on the new baby girl waiting to enter the family. All girls...Abe is a good man! I am envious of you in the beautiful sunny picture on your bikes. All I see out my window is snow!!!

Jennie said...

Wow, another baby. That is so exciting.

angela said...

Hooray for an update! I almost didn't check. :-) I love the main picture and I love even more your book. I need to check it out so I can make one similar from my blog. You are an over-achiever!

The Reynolds Family said...

Juls-- I want to come be a part of your everyday adventure!! Talking on the phone just doesn't cut it:) Let me know if you find good tickets! LOVE the updates to the blog. Very cute.

Love you!